Why to Choose Dr. North as your Chiropractor?
Click here for: Video's of Dr. North & click here for our channel on
#1 North Chiropractic Center, in Springville, Utah has a "patient first" mindset.
Dr. North only recommends the sincere amount of care (number of visits) which the patient needs. We do not do treatment plans that go on for weeks or months. Also, we accept insurance, to better serve our patients in Springville.
#2 The types of conditions we treat:
- Utah Pregnancy Chiropractor Dr. North, is trained to treat Pregnant Women and the associated aches and pains that occur during pregnancy. This care is safe, gentle, and best of all it's effective. Dr. North is also trained in the Webster Technique.
- Low Back Pain, Neck Pain, & Headaches, all respond great to chiropractic care. In addition to this, low back pain due to disc herniations (disc bluges, slipped disc, etc.), leg pain, and sciatica also respond very well to treatment on Dr. North's Flexion-Distraction chiropractic table. This chiropractic table provides the relief to low back pain that many have been searching for.
-: Car accidents damage the structures of the spine. This causes soft tissue injuries to the ligaments, muscles, discs as well as the joints of the spine. Get your spine checked to make sure that you heal correctly and in the proper alignment so that you don't have ongoing pain and limited range of motion for years to come.
- Athletes & Golfers: Dr. North understands the biomechanics of the body and can address issues related to the spine, as well as muscle imbalances of the back, shoulders, hips, hamstrings, and legs. His treatments improve core stability, improve joint motion, reduce pain, and result in Enhanced Athletic Performance!
#3 Our Hours. Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tues - Thurs 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
North Chiropractic Center is located in Springville Utah on 1220 N. Main Street Suite 2, in Hobble Creek Professional Plaza.
At North Chiropractic Center we also offer Pregnancy Chiropractic Care and Sports Chiropractic Care. North Chiropractic Center is dedicated to serving our patients in Springville, UT and Utah County with a variety of conditions.
Additional conditions we treat are:
We also offer rehabilitation for injuries:
- Active Rehab Exercises to effectively heal your spine or injured joints.
- Passive modalities such as Therapeutic Ultrasound and Electrical Stimulation.
To schedule an appointment. We look forward hearing from you!
Dr. North: Chiropractor serving Springville, Provo, Orem, Spanish Fork, Salem & Payson.
Copyright 2010 North Chiropractic Center, LLC. All rights reserved.